121: Refuel Logistics Certificate - NPS Online
Refuel Logistics Certificate
Program Area: Data Science and Decisions
POC: NPS Online Support
Modality: Distance Learning
The Refuel Logistics Graduate Certificate will provide graduate level coursework to educate active duty and civilian DoD employees to increase proficiency in integration and planning of refueling capabilities specifically within contested environments.
- Understand energy basics, energy usage, fossil fuels, solar energy, wind and hydro power, waves, tides and OTEC, geothermal and biomass.
- Assess realistic problems encountered in energy applications and employ appropriate tools for analyzing them.
- Evaluate the structure of research formulations and select appropriate solution methods.
- Implement mathematical formulations using a software tool (Excel Solver) analyze solver output in terms of solution quality and sensitivity to changes in input parameters.
- Utilize appropriate techniques to forecast values of interest and assess the quality of forecast models in terms of uncertainty and any risks posed by this uncertainty.
- Construct simulation models to model complex and/or nondeterministic energy systems.
- Evaluate the output of research models and draw appropriate conclusions about the actual system.
Applications are handled by the NPS Admissions Office. Please visit the admissions website or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition & Service Obligation
For information regarding tuition, please contact the NPS Tuition office at email@example.com, or contact NPS Online Support at .
For information regarding service obligation, please visit the Admissions Office’s Eligibility/Service Obligation page.
09 Jun 2023
Spring quarter last day of classes
13 Jun 2023
Spring quarter final examinations begin
15 Jun 2023
Spring quarter final examinations end