231: Implementing Technological Change Certificate - NPS Online
Rapid technological advances, emerging capabilities, and innovations by adversaries have engaged the U.S. in an aggressive technological and cyberspace response that demands of its technological solution leaders the ability to shepherd initiatives from conception to realization. This certificate offers cyberspace and other technology professionals the opportunity to cultivate essential skillsets to spearhead policy development and drive organizational change. It will empower technological leaders with the cognitive ability to synchronize intellectual, communication, and policy skills with complex technological change.
|Courses 3–4||Choose 2 of the following:
- Understand policy for technology and cyberspace management
- Translate complex technological concepts and challenges for non-technical stakeholders
- Effectively advocate technological developments
- Manage organizational change to enable technological innovations
- Use high-impact writing and speaking strategies to effectively communicate and advocate technological change
Tuition & Service Obligation
For information regarding service obligation, please visit the Admissions Office’s Eligibility/Service Obligation page.
Certificate classes are intended to be integrated with e.g. thesis or capstone research, or similar technical development project.
08 Jan 2024
Spring Quarter applications due
01 Apr 2024
Summer Quarter applications due
08 Jul 2024
Fall Quarter applications due