117: Unmanned Autonomous Persistence Certificate - NPS Online
The Unmanned Autonomous Persistence Graduate Certificate will provide graduate level coursework to active duty, reservists, and civilian DoD employees to increase proficiency in developing systems and concepts that enable greater reach and endurance of unmanned capabilities.
Requirements for Entry
- Background in General Physics and Probability and Statistics are a prerequisite for Naval Tactical Analysis and Join Campaign Analysis as evidenced by transcripts or work history is required for enrollment.
- Understand the development, use, and recent applications of campaign analysis in actual procurement, force structure, and operations planning.
- Formulate energy problems, choosing assumptions, structure the analysis, and measure effectiveness
- Provide students with information and guidance in the basic technologies, concepts, laws and assumptions associated with the use of autonomous, robotic, and unmanned systems in military operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of unmanned autonomous persistence as applied to military operations.
- Understand systems and their incorporation into the exclusively human domain of conflict.
Tuition & Service Obligation
For information regarding tuition, please contact the NPS Tuition office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact NPS Online Support at .
For information regarding service obligation, please visit the Admissions Office’s Eligibility/Service Obligation page.
08 Jan 2024
Spring Quarter applications due
01 Apr 2024
Summer Quarter applications due
08 Jul 2024
Fall Quarter applications due