117: Unmanned Autonomous Persistence Certificate - NPS Online
Unmanned Autonomous Persistence Certificate
Program Area: Naval Engineering
POC: NPS Online Support
Modality: Distance Learning
The Unmanned Autonomous Persistence Graduate Certificate will provide graduate level coursework to active duty, reservists, and civilian DoD employees to increase proficiency in developing systems and concepts that enable greater reach and endurance of unmanned capabilities.
- Background in General Physics and Probability and Statistics are a prerequisite for Naval Tactical Analysis and Join Campaign Analysis as evidenced by transcripts or work history is required for enrollment.
- Understand the development, use, and recent applications of campaign analysis in actual procurement, force structure, and operations planning.
- Formulate energy problems, choosing assumptions, structure the analysis, and measure effectiveness
- Provide students with information and guidance in the basic technologies, concepts, laws and assumptions associated with the use of autonomous, robotic, and unmanned systems in military operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of unmanned autonomous persistence as applied to military operations.
- Understand systems and their incorporation into the exclusively human domain of conflict.
Applications are handled by the NPS Admissions Office. Please visit the admissions website or contact them at email@example.com.
Tuition & Service Obligation
For information regarding tuition, please contact the NPS Tuition office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact NPS Online Support at .
For information regarding service obligation, please visit the Admissions Office’s Eligibility/Service Obligation page.
09 Jun 2023
Spring quarter last day of classes
13 Jun 2023
Spring quarter final examinations begin
15 Jun 2023
Spring quarter final examinations end